Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски A–F частями предложений, обозначенными цифрами 1–7. Одна из частей в списке 1–7 лишняя. Запишите цифры, обозначающие соответствующие части предложений.
A new museum entirely dedicated to laziness has opened in Colombia’s capital, Bogota. But, you have to hurry A _________________________ because the exhibition lasts for only one week.
The unusual show has displays that include a whole range of sofas, beds, hammocks, futons and anything B ________________. There are also plenty of televisions for visiting couch potatoes to watch C _________________. The museum’s opening so soon after the holiday season is no coincidence. The idea is for people to think about laziness, and D ___________________. It is a hands on, or we should say bottoms on, way of making us think about laziness in our high-speed, fast-paced societies.
The museum’s curator Marcela Arrieta said she wanted people to have a rethink about laziness and decide E _______________. Ms Arrieta may not be leading a revolution for a shorter working week, but she could have a point in F _________________. Avoiding the pressures and stresses of work and chilling out more may even make us healthier and live longer.
1. while they lounge around in the museum
2. whether it really is a bad thing
3. that lets you take the weight off your feet
4. when the museum opened at the end of the holiday season
5. that we might just be designed to need more down time than our jobs allow us
6. if you want to see the exhibits and find out about being lazy
7. perhaps change their behaviour and lifestyle throughout the rest of the year
Объект авторского права ООО «Легион»
Твой план подготовки к ЕГЭ 2017 почти готов
всего за 3 минуты