Установите соответствие между текстами A–G и заголовками 1–8. Запишите свои ответы. Используйте каждую цифру только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
1. Cabin Baggage allowances
2. The most difficult decision
3. Taking your pet abroad
4. Cabin air quality
5. Bus safety initiatives
6. Group travel
7. Public transport service
8. Medical Assistance in flight
- You must meet the entry requirements for your pet dog, cat or ferret for the country you’re going to or coming from. You’re responsible for any fees or charges for your pet if you don’t meet the entry requirements. When you enter or return to the UK from another country your pet needs to meet the entry requirements. These include a microchip, a rabies vaccination, a pet passport or third country official veterinary certificate, a tapeworm treatment.
- The rate of air change in the aircraft cabin has been shown to be better than office buildings and trains and is comparable to that seen in hospital operating theatres. Fresh air is constantly added to recycled air through very fine filters to remove 99.997% of all dust, viruses, fungi and bacteria. However, the air in the cabin has low humidity levels, which can cause mild drying of the skin, nose, throat, and eyes.
- The cabin crew are trained in first aid in case of onboard medical emergencies. Our aircraft are equipped with comprehensive medical kits and defibrillators for use by the cabin crew. Some flights have the latest telemetry equipment so that ground based medical staff can assess the patients whilst they are still in the air. Passengers are responsible for the cost of any medical care they may require on the ground. Therefore, comprehensive travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- The amount of cabin baggage you may bring depends on which service class you are flying. Business Class customers are permitted two pieces of carry-on baggage: one briefcase plus either one handbag. Economy Class customers are permitted one piece of carry-on baggage, either a handbag or a laptop bag. Duty free purchases are also permitted in reasonable quantities. However, liquid restrictions in effect in many airports may prevent these items from getting past security screening points.
- Planning a trip for ten people or more is often challenging, but the Travel Service can help simplify the process. Where available, we can take extra care of your group with exclusive check-in desks just for your group and group label luggage tags, for easy identification on arrival. During your flight, your group can enjoy benefits such as sitting together as a group, onboard welcome announcements for your group and meals to meet special dietary requirements.
- When people ask us what the hardest part of cycling around the world was, it seems they expect us to tell a story about some great hardship suffered underway. Troubles with people. Getting lost. Poor food. But our answer is simply this: the hardest part was making the decision to go. Getting out the door – actually making the decision to go cycling for a weekend – is difficult when you’re also trying to balance the demands of kids, full-time jobs, a full social calendar and so on.
- Bus lanes are being introduced on key routes across Melbourne to improve service reliability and travel times. Giving buses dedicated road space helps them avoid delays along their route and also gives people better public transport access to community services and better connections to the train and tram network. The Rural School Bus Safety Program is delivering safer, more comfortable and more convenient bus interchanges for primary and secondary school students in regional Victoria.
Объект авторского права ООО «Легион»
Твой план подготовки к ЕГЭ 2017 почти готов
всего за 3 минуты